CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-21T23:04:08+00:002015 Chevrolet Colorado CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-21T23:04:08+00:00
- (Combination) – STEERING ANGLE SENSOR – Reset – [Includes: Steering Angle Sensor Centering procedure.]
- Electrical issue /Electronics issue Electric Steering DIAGNOSE code and test
- FEE: ELECTRONIC INFORMATION ACCESS- MITCHELL, ALL-DATA, ON LINE REFERENCE MATERIAL, NECESSARY FOR THE ACCURATE INFORMATION REQUIRED TO DIAGNOSE/REPAIR THIS VEHICLE.
- Includes Inspections of: Brakes, Exhaust, Radiator Cooling System, A/C/Heating, Battery, Ignition, Tires, Belts & Hoses, Suspension. Also includes checking fluid levels on Motor Oil, Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid & Power Steering Fluid.
- Scan all modules. Codes seemingly related are EBCM U0420-42 invalid serial data received from power steering control module, Transfer case u0415-00 invalid serial data received from brake system control module, PSCM c0545-00 steering wheel torque sensor. There are no test for the torque sensor. The steering gear is a complete unit. If the code is present service information indicates replacement of complete steering gear and programming is necessary .
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – 4WD – [Includes: Programming.] – [Includes: Manual and Power Rack & Pinion, Worm & Ball Nut and Rack & Piston Assemblies. Adjust Toe-in on Rack & Pinion models. DOES NOT include transfer of components or align
- 2 WHEEL
Phillip H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2021