CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-02T22:01:50+00:002010 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-02T22:01:50+00:00
- See Owner supplied list /request / concerns.
- Includes Inspections of: Brakes, Exhaust, Radiator Cooling System, A/C/Heating, Battery, Ignition, Tires, Belts & Hoses, Suspension. Also includes checking fluid levels on Motor Oil, Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid & Power Steering Fluid.
- Rotate tires , Check Brakes, Check wiper / washer operation , Check lights, turn signals, and 4 way flashers.
- Test drove and duplicated noise, source of noise seems to be from driver front area, found failed sway bar link recommend both front sway bar end links.
- Duplicated issue. during inspection found blend door cable popped off of linkage to door on hvac case. pushed back on and is now operative. Nothing is hold it from popping off again.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR (REMOVED) – Refinish One, Both 0.8
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Balance 4 tires
JAMES G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2021