CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-09T22:02:24+00:002008 Chrysler Sebring CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-09T22:02:24+00:00
- Noise in turns was RF brake dust shield rubbing the rotor. Adjusted. See recommendations regarding front steering.(ball joints, and RR wheel bearing). Has new struts. Coolant leaking at housing attached to rear of cyl head. Needs removed to inspect or just replace. Engine codes have not return after replacing the coils and performing the adaptive reset.
- INCLUDES: Interface with vehicle data link. Interpret trouble codes, monitor and research diagnostic data. : Interface with vehicle data stream. Define troubleshooting diagnostics test and route for diagnostic procedure.Pin point testing of circuit, lab scope testing.
- ENGINE COMPRESSION – Testing – In-Line4 – [NOTE: Add 0.2 for wet compression retest.]
- Resink engine
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Lower,- [DOES NOT include alignment.] (1.5 each)
- 4 wheel
VONNIE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2022