We want to hear from you. Testimonials if we have earned it and suggestions on how to improve our services. Please let us know how we are doing.
For all of your automotive needs, depend on Ken Davis Auto Repair in Ocala, FL to keep you on the road.
- Computer diagnostics - foreign and domestic
- Brake services / new brakes
- Transmission repair
- Oil lubrication
- Alignment service
- Shocks and struts
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Exhausts and mufflers
- Belts and hoses and more!
ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Know the advantages of trusting only ASE Certified automotive technicians. FIND OUT MORE
JASPER ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS
1. PROVEN, Industry leader since 1942 with engines and transmissions throughout the USA. Pioneering 75 years of leadership in the automotive remanufacturing industry.
2. QUALITY, JASPER remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. TESTED, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble free performance and peace of mind for the automotive customer who depends on it.
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
The 2011 racing season is almost here. The NASCAR Driveline Division of Jasper Engines & Transmissions looks to build upon the success of the 2010 season by building transmissions and rear end differentials for some of the top teams in NASCAR.
Joe Gibbs Racing drivers Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch and Joey Logano drove in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2010 with cars equipped with a JASPER 4-Speed Transmission, as did Michael Waltrip Racing drivers David Reutimann, Martin Truex, Jr. and Marcos Ambrose. Penske Racing drivers Kurt Busch, Brad Kesolowski and Sam Hornish, Jr. raced cars equipped with a JASPER Rear End Differential.